We’re looking for a long-term relationship, but we’ll settle for a first-date. Partner with KOSS on your next project. Give us a chance to supply your spare parts, or to design & manufacture your new plant/expansion. Our process lines and plant designs are created custom; enjoy high-efficiency, flexibility, low-complexity and optimized maintenance! So “swipe right” for Koss Industrial, Inc. For turnkey project management, for process piping, or for a spare gasket – make us your sanitary supplier & manufacturer.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Koss Industrial, Inc.
(your not-so-secret admirer)
The Gift That Keeps On Giving.
Sick of the stress from problem-based maintenance? Get proactive with help from KOSS!
Go from problems to prevention:
- Stop being caught off guard. Gain security, achieve better peace of mind
- Servicing helps prevent bigger issues. Reduce your spare parts consumption
- Avoid unpleasant surprises. Plan your budget and your downtime
Why make us your Valentine?
Be Mine…choose KOSS to help with your preventative maintenance program.
We can supply & service from a wide variety of brands and manufacturers. Request your specific brand(s), or consider asking a Koss Industrial team-member for more information on Alfa Laval. As an authorized Alfa Laval Master Distributor (and Pump SuperCenter), Koss Industrial, Inc. has the resources & experience to rock your world.
Not only a custom manufacturer – we supply, modify, repair & recondition too.
We stock spares & seal kits and have a varied inventory of both new and used parts for a variety of equipment – we can even modify parts or components! The best part…you can trust us. We are well-acquainted with the stringent guidelines and unique needs of dairy sanitation. Koss Industrial, Inc. has years of experience serving varied industries: Food, Beverage, Dairy, Pharmaceutical, Industrial…and many other industries. We help customers meet & exceed standards and requirements.
We’d like to get to know you…will you be in touch?
1-800-844-6261 (toll-free) – connect with us on the phone, request a visit from KOSS to your plant, or consider scheduling a tour of our plant (in Green Bay, WI) if you prefer to see Koss Industrial, Inc. in action. Fill out the contact form below to get in touch with our Inside Sales Team – they will be able to assist you directly, or in more technical cases, they will bring your inquiry to the attention of our appropriate tech-expert, engineer, or specialist here at Koss Industrial. Happy Valentine’s Day – we hope to hear from you soon!
Now that it’s installed, are you worried your New Sanitary Conveyor isn’t as compliant as you ordered? It happens: the design & fabrication company assured you they’d build what you needed, but they didn’t have the industry experience – their “sanitary” conveyor’s weld-quality doesn’t come close to matching your other equipment. Their conveyor has crevices and corners that you know won’t stay clean; perhaps you even find areas that aren’t drainable… you ordered sanitary, but didn’t receive it. Consider calling Koss Industrial, Inc. for help, we can save non-compliant components, equipment & systems. Whether your non-compliant issue requires a touch-up, refinishing, or a complete re-design, KOSS can help.
Trust KOSS Solutions To Meet or Exceed Standards.
Safety is a serious matter, we understand the care and caution that goes hand-in-hand with processing & producing dairy / food products. Whether it’s Food Safety or Plant Personnel Safety, discover the comfort of reliable KOSS quality.
Direct food contact units are our specialty. We confidently create heavy duty, sanitary welded stainless steel units finished to dairy standards – and as a custom manufacturer we can also provide cost-effective, light duty, non-sanitary bolted aluminum frame units, or biopharm quality solutions.
Conveyors Customized to Complement Unique Applications
High quality, fully customizable KOSS Conveyors are available in many styles, with a wide range of adders (belt scraper, catch pans, in-feed hopper or guides, end stops, discharge chute or guides, side guards with opt. ports, etc.). Consider innovating with KOSS.
- CURVED CONVEYORS Incline, Decline, or Flat.
- DE-WATERING CONVEYORS De-water fine cheese curd and more, using multiple configurable options.
- DIP CONVEYORS Decline into your dipping media, incline out – a “roller coaster ride” for your product.
- HORIZONTAL CONVEYORS Standard flat conveyance, innumerable configurations and belting styles.
- INCLINE AUGER CONVEYORS Add Jacketing to maintain temperature, available with Hot Water Sets on.
- INCLINE BELT CONVEYORS Going up? Easy.
- INDEXING CONVEYORS Direct product, steer into different lines using these helpful routing machines.
- VERTICAL CONVEYORS No room to incline? No problem. KOSS can provide small footprint solutions.
- Z CONVEYORS Enter flat, go up/down, exit flat.
Consider KOSS Conveyors for your material handling needs.
FEATURES & OPTIONS: KOSS CONVEYORS
Custom sanitary stainless steel material handling equipment & systems by KOSS are capable of handling a wide variety of products. KOSS custom products handle material the way you need your materials to be handled (sanitary, pharmaceutical, industrial…KOSS innovates to complement individual applications).
- Versatile Conveyance Options
* Augers (304/316L stainless, teflon coating, flighting styles)
* Belting (smooth, cleated, wire, modular plastic, thermoplastic)
* Rollers (stainless, plastic)
- Pneumatic Belt Tensioning
- Air Cylinders (easily adjustable belting)
- Sanitary Drive Roller and Removable Bearings
- Multiple Framing Styles
- Orientation (horizontal, incline, decline, straight, curve, merge, divert, entry, exit, and more)
- Sanitary / Industrial / Pharma
* Stainless Steel / Aluminum
* Welded / Bolted Frame
* Drive Type / Placement
* Legs / Ceiling Supports / Mobile
FEATURES & OPTIONS: ALL KOSS MATERIAL HANDLING EQUIPMENT
- Interior Fully Polished (teflon coating & other finishes available)
- Exterior Bead-Blasted (fully polished or unfinished)
- Cleaning (CIP-able options)
* Multiple CIP Hook-up Options
* COP Time Saving Features, Frame-Mounted Wash Baskets, and Tools (varied cleaning and convenience options)
- Framing Features
* Sealed Tube (box / round standard)
* Formed (angle or channel)
* Other ______________________
- Footing Features
* Casters (for mobility)
* Sanitary Adjustable Ball, Tab, Bolted Plate (non-adj. avail.)
* Load Cells
- Control Panel
* Start/Stop Button
* Emergency Stop
* Variable Frequency Drive and Disconnect
- Motor & Gear Drives (custom horse power, motor options: stainless, painted washdown, explosion proof, etc.)
- Safety Solutions, Custom
* More Emergency Stops
* Proximity Switches
* Light Curtain (sensors)
* Additional Guarding, Caging or Modifications Reducing Contact (between machine and operators/maintenance personnel)
- Service (refinish/modify/repair)
- Stairs / Platforms / Mezzanines
- Line Automation / Integration
Consider KOSS Conveyors for your material handling needs.
LIMITED QUANTITY REFURBISHED & USED TANK STOCK IN GREEN BAY, WI
REFURBISHED CHERRY BURRELL 1,000 GAL PRESSURE WALL PROCESSOR
81″ DIA X APPROX 127″ H SLOPE BOTTOM, WIDE BOTTOM AND SIDE SWEEP AGITATOR, REMOVABLE BAFFLE, DOUBLE SPRAY BALL, DOME TOP WITH HINGED MANWAY… Read More on This Tank MODEL VPT, S/N 1000-57120
Koss Industrial’s website / online store is now optimized for mobile devices!
Did you find it difficult to navigate our site while using your smartphone or tablet in the past? Us too. That’s why we made it easier to browse, buy and configure the products you need on your mobile devices, check it out: www.KOSSindustrial.com
Speaking of touchscreens… keep our skilled electrical department in mind this holiday season – consider gifting your Process & Team with a Touchscreen Production Line Automation solution! Or browse our Holiday Pump Pricing (good thru 12/31/2013), and save as much as *58% on select Stock Pump Purchases, and save up to 35% off new Pump Orders!
*offer valid until 12/31/2013 11:59pm CST, while supplies last
11ft (3.35m) Continuous Feed Conveyor for lightweight product includes scraper assembly, discharge chute, side extended rails/edges and bottom rail extenders with 3 degree angle (per side) increasing entry width to 20″ opening; this equipment is designed & constructed to USDA and WDA Sanitary Standards
Koss Industrial, Inc. offers a wide variety of cheese processing equipment, both new and reconditioned. Some examples of Koss’ cheese processing equipment are the lab cookers, hot water sets, ClearBrine® Ultra Filtration units, and CIP Systems are only the beginning of what Koss’ has to offer.
Koss Industrial, Inc. offers a large array of stainless steel cheese making equipment, both new and reconditioned. For example, Koss’ manufactures process cheese cookers, cheese grinders, HTST systems, curd pails, CIP systems, sanitary conveyors, clean catwalks, sanitary floor drains, and much more.
A Rotary Drum Strainer, also referred to as an RDS, is consists of a wedge wire screen, rotating against a plastic scraper, causing it to be a self-cleaning strainer, which in turn offers larger flow rates. When hooked up correctly, the RDS can remove some fat from the liquid.
The 700 Series valve comes in a variety of different configurations including throttling, tank outlet, and reverse acting.
The convienence of the 700 series valve is remarkable, for example two actuators (both the long and short) fit virtually all 700 Series valves–including a wide selection of shut-off and divert valves.
Koss Industrial, Inc. has a wide variety of used valves including the 700 Series, along with the 300 Series and SRC valves, just to name a few.