FIND STAINLESS STEEL OVERHEAD CONVEYORS & TROLLEY SYSTEMS
High quality, Overhead Conveyor Systems by Koss Industrial, Inc. are available in many styles & configurations…because they’re custom. KOSS even designs & fabricates Sanitary Stainless Steel Trolley / Track Systems!
Design – Movement
Custom Overhead Conveyor Trolleys are available in styles that either:
- Trolleys Ride Atop a track (sanitary designs possible, as the trolley wheels glide atop a diagonally mounted square tube), or
- Trolleys Ride Inside a track (non-sanitary design, trolley wheels glide inside a c-channel / rectangular enclosed track).
Direction – Route
We’re able to help you convey your materials overhead along the necessary path.
- Straight Track
- Curved Track
Motion – Power
- Free Systems (manual, moving the trolley along the track by hand)
- Power Systems (mechanical, not moving the trolley along the track by hand)
- Fully Automated: improves efficiency and drastically reduces the risks of human error (automation helps reduce the risk of potential injury by minimizing exposure/human contact)
- Power Assisted: reduces physical strain on personnel, allowing the operator to safely manually handle a larger and/or heavier load (via mechanical assistance)
Get Trolley/Track Systems On Other Machines
KOSS even integrates custom Trolley/Track Systems as optional “adder” features for other equipment and systems!
Why integrate a Trolley/Track System? Safety first! Reduce physical strain on personnel. Help eliminate the risk of an employee dropping a heavy, sharp, or otherwise-potentially-hazardous item. Plus, an integrated trolley is typically beneficial to preserving the longevity of the machine it is on.
What would a Trolley/Track System get integrated onto? Across COP Tanks (possibly with integrated hoist/lifting mechanism), onto Grinders as a swinging Trolley Arm (hinged to allow safe face plate disassembly for auger removal), …there are innumerable ways to integrate .
When should I consider integrating a Trolley/Track System? Integrate it anywhere you need to move anything that is either heavy and/or awkward to either grasp or maneuver. Stay safer by limiting and controlling movement with trolley/track systems.